Sunday, March 25, 2007

goodbye Bangkok, Hello Cambodia


We spent a good restful few days in BKK, mostly chillin, eating, wandering... to be honest, I'm not really sure what filled our three days there. I had a few Thai massages and ate some street food, rode the sky-tram and saw a bit of modern day BKK from above at the Banyon Tree Hotel. It was amazing. We spent some time in the PatPong red light dristrict on our last night. A Thai Girl shot a banana at Chad from her pussy. (I know he enjoyed that)..

Then the next morning we were off along the bumpy 12 hour bus ride to Cambodia. We are now in Siam Reap and gonna head to the temples of Angkor tomorrow.. I was here 4 years ago, but can barely recognize the place it's grown so massively since 2003. Last time i was here there was one stop light lots of dusty roads a few restaurants and guest houses, no internet cafes, one bank and ATM... Siam Reap is a full fledged town now bustling full of tourist activities...

and that's about all for now... tomorrow we start our tour of the temples...

No comments: