Much has happened.
In Short:
I turned 28. yay!
had a small birthday dinner party... my friends wrote happybday!!! across their butts and it was good. Then the old ladies upstairs called the cops on us. I was drunk. The next day, Chad and I road tripped north along the coast, camping, driving, seeing the beaches and wine tasting and visiting breweries. It was awesome.
Then it was Love Fest. Which was lame. I drank too much and didn't have fun.
Then we had people over for dinner and a few minor partys. I like cooking dinner for people and drinking wine and entertaining. our place is perfect for it.
I spent some time at SF Zine Fest was last week which was inspiring.
After work on Saturday I headed to Hardly Strictly Bluegrass. good times.
It was decompression yesterday. and that was fun. now I'm chillin.
still making art. I gotta start looking for a second job soon, but am putting it off..
Apartment wise made our second trip to Ikea. and got our place closer to being ready.. Chad got a desk and shelves. we also now have barstools the only thing we're missing is a couch. But with an inventory of all we have in our place.
We've got a lot:
10 chairs
3 desks,
3 tables
4 dressers
2 book shelves
2 other shelving units.
2 closets
2 computors
1 car
1 parking space
3 bikes
2 people and all our crap...
miraculously, it all works.
Our housewarming is this coming saturday....
and that's my life in a nutshell.
things are ok. :)
2 comments:
Fine, thanks. I took all Mon's girl-horny and used it to my advantage.
Actually, we have 4 computers - 2 macbook pro's, a windows and linux server.
And we have 3 bicycles and 1 motorcycle.
Post a Comment