What a crazy freakin year... This time last year I had just moved into
Melvin's Kitchen. I have so much to be thankful for: so many friends, so much food, the holiday season has already started. I spent all last weekend eating and there's still more to come! :)

Mostly I'm thankful to finally have my home. To have my spot in SF. Although I'm traveling to the east coast this year for family time I I've
already attended two thanksgiving dinners this past weekend (
Damien's on Saturday and Checkoway's on Sunday) and I have 5 other Thanksgiving invitations over the next week.

like i've said before: I've lived many places
(DC, St. Louis, Los Angeles, NY (upstate) and New Orleans) and home is where the heart is. Oh yeah, and this year I actually have an apartment where stuff goes.
Thank You to my friends, my family and to the ones i love.
1 comment:
Shayna is my home, cuz thats where my heart is. Of course, i love SF and my friends, too. I do feel blessed and i give thanks.
Post a Comment