Monday, May 05, 2008

Chicago

The summer is approaching and I only have a few more months left in SF. Last year I was accepted to Columbia College of Art in Chicago Interdisciplinary Book and Paper Art Program. I decided to defer a year and spend time enjoying my life in San Francisco. This year so far has been great and I have successfully avoided thinking about my upcoming move.. until recently.

Classes start Monday September 2nd (the day after labor day). There is an orientation for my department the week prior where i will register for classes and get settled in.
and
Chad will be moving with me! (at least for the first year to see how things go... the program itself is 3 years long) Until last week we still hadn't really discussed the decision. I don't think it's quite sunk in yet. It makes me happy.

No comments: