Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 Resolutions


Many of my resolutions involve keeping up with what I've already been doing the last few years along with some new goals for 2010.

to continue...
1) flossing + listerene is good for someone who hasn't been to a dentist in 5 years.
2) Gym! I joined the gym this fall and have been going regularly. It keeps me sane in the winter months of darkness and inactivity
3) Reading - I've been doing well the last few months getting through about a book a month, which still isn't an outstanding amount of reading, it's what I have time for and keeps me engaged.

to start:
1) save more money - put a percentage in savings with every paycheck
2) take a writing workshop class - I've been rusty since I'm taking time off school
3) Plan this wedding
4) Cook and Bake more (maybe? or at least give it a whirl - maybe chad can give me some pointers)
5) take more photographs - I used to take several daily, i should get back in the habit.
6) figure out what I want out of my future (or at least try some things out)

... if I can think of more, I'll add them to the list ...

No comments: