yeah.
My really drunk post the other might not have been clear.
I'm choosing to stay in San Francisco. for a little while longer. who knows how long.
It's not perfect here. That's for damn sure. I miss making art. I need my own space. the usual problems of my life. All my struggles and questioning from last year are returning. I just don't want to party so much. or do I?
I definately enjoyed rocking out hard for a week in the desert. and I enjoy occassional partying during the week of everyday life. But it also gets boring. and repeatative. Now I remember.
Two days ago I said I was "very very happy" and now I'm feeling somewhat oppressed by my decision.... how can two extreme emotions occur so closely around the same thing?
Well. yeah. I'm still confused. and really tired. I haven't been sleeping well. as usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment