Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wish List

So, it's almost my birthday. On Saturday September 23rd I turn 27.

I'm so happy to be back in SF with friends and feeling like myself again. Ok, so the truth is: right now I feel somewhat obligated to write to commemorate this event and maybe even to document everything that has been going on in my life... but I can't seem to find the motivation.

It's hard to explain because I don't really understand it. When I'm in San Francisco I feel whole and I don't feel driven to write and to evaluate my life. I'm also totally exhausted.
maybe I'll try to be more introspective tomorrow.

Here's a list of things I want for my birthday...
mostly, I just want to spend time with people I love. I'd like a few hugs and kisses. And my friends to tell me they love me and that I'm awesome. (yeah, I'm easy)

in terms of material things:
1) a DJ Assault "ASS N TITTIES" tshirt
2) polaroid film and izone film
3) gift certificates for Amoeba Reccords
4) Beautiful Losers exhibition book
5) $$ for yoga classes/ gift certificate/ multiple class pass
6) an ipod

all these things are pretty pricey, and I certainly don't expect to receive any of them for my birthday. But it is a wish-list nonetheless. I'm otherwise really easy to please... and a little dancing at SF LoveFest and then Dinner with my friends will be enough to make me happy.

No comments: