Sunday, December 30, 2007

Looking back on 2007


HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
and, wow! What a year.

Here's a link to all my pics on Flickr from 2007:

Looking back at 2007 brings a smile to my face. It's been a damn good year; I've had some amazing experiences, spent time with good friends, made new ones, and had ALOT of good times.

Here's a brief summary of all I've experienced and accomplished:
~ I was accepted to grad school (Columbia College of Art in Chicago) where I will be attending Fall of '08
~ I traveled for 10 weeks across Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos with Chad
~ I returned to SF to help volunteer with friends on many projects and events: Beth's public art installation in Sonoma County, The Crucible Fire Arts Festival, The Robber Bridegroom play, the False Profit Priceless camp-out, SwapSF events, and Monkey Island Art Car
~ I went to Burning Man
~ I found an apartment in the Mission and moved in with Chad

The most significant of these events being the apartment and the move. After two years of moving around, traveling and staying on friends' couches I've been craving stability and a place to call home. I feel lucky and blessed to have found a spot in San Francisco, in the Mission (I <3 the Mish!) with an amazing roommate, friend and boyfriend, Chad. I really couldn't ask for much more.

Next year I have another big move (to Chicago for grad school) to look forward to and grad school to anticipate. For now, I'm happy and having fun in SF.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org