
First off the Pin-Up Girl Calendar Debut went awesomely!! We sold 100 calendars at the opening at Shine!! We still have 150 left to sell, so if you're interested contact me. My friends are HOT and you can enjoy us every month of 2008 for only 20 bones! (For those of you who are out of the loop: last June some friends and I got together for a photo shoot to make a pin up calendar) This past week it finally made it's debut.If you want one lemme know and I can get it to you whenever you need (they make great gifts... and you won't regret it!)
Then last Saturday I shot a gun for the first time in my life. Chad and I went to the shooting range with his friend TJ and avid gun collector, NRA member and part time cop. It was great to have someone around who knows what they're doing. I was nervous or scared just disturbed at how easy it is.
Then was holiday party madness! 4 parties in one night!
Then I lost my wallet, then my bag got stolen with my digital camera and my keys. Luckily my wallet was lost before the bag was stolen and the wallet turned up today in the hands of friends.
On Sunday I attended a birthday brunch for Carrina and Jenny Jo's baby shower.... 9 events in one weekend can wear down on a person... it's no wonder I pulled a muscle in my back this morning lifting a box at work. I was sent home to lay on the floor watch movies all day and pop advil. I took a hot bath and got a last minute message so I'm feeling better.
what a weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment