Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Glory Hole


Last weekend Chad and I and 40 of our friends camped out at Glory Hole Recreation Area as a going-away-party-boating-camping adventure. Chad found the spot and spent most of the time organizing boat rentals and campsite and stuff.

We took over 10 walk-in campsites on a small peninsula jutting into the lake. We drank, sang, ate, jump roped and hula hooped the night away while spending the day chillin on the pontoon boat or pulled in an inner tube by the speed boat. The weather was HOT HOT HOT making the lake a refreshing place to chill, swim or float during the day.

I couldn't have asked for a better send off (even though i'm not really leaving for another 2 weeks) My friends are awesome! I definitely feel blessed to have them in my life.

Here's a link to more info on our trip:
http://www.samo.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=BoatingCampingWeekend

And here's links to pix from the weekend:
Jeffro
Damian
Chad
Fritz

No comments: