Ok, so I skipped over a few days due to lack of internets, but here's the synopsis ...
We spent the last 6 days in Wyoming - at The Grand Tetons National Park where we hiked to a lake atop a mountain and camped out in the rain and then 3 nights in Yellowstone National Park. There we explored geyser country, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, hiked Mt Washburn and swam where the Boiling River (from Mammoth Hot Springs) meets Gardner River. Last night we hung out in Bozeman Montana, a hip, little college town near the northern border of Yellowstone and spent all day today driving through Montana and into North Dakota! (my second new state on this trip! Idaho was the first)
At this point i have been to 49/50 states - all but Nebraska. On our cross country road trip in 2006 Chad and I drove through 26 states adding to my list: Utah, Colorado, South Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Check out ALL our pics from that trip or just the BESToF
I have lots to say about all our adventures from the last few days and I will elaborate on that in more detail later. ... For now I will leave you with a few pix from the last few days.
check them out on Flickr:
http://flickr.com/photos/shaynakatherine/sets/72157606588003157/
No comments:
Post a Comment