I had a really super fun trip to San Francisco for my Spring Break: March 18th - 24th. (although it wasn't really a spring break since i stiIl had my fair share of work to get done.) It was however a nice relief to take the weekend entirely off and spend it care free with friends. I got to see almost everyone i love, eat burritos three days straight, drink all sunday afternoon, dance all saturday night and party like-i-never-have-a-chance-to-in-Chicago-cause-i'm-too-damn-busy. yea.
Anyways, it was a really great trip that i don't have enough time to go into detail at the moment cause impending deadlines limit my time. I'm uber duper super crazy busy for the next week with school, critiques, deadlines, final, fellowship and grant proposals due. yikes!
buuuuuut back to the fun stuff:
I want to thank Rick, Zetta, Beth and Liz for allowing me to crash at their respective places.
I'm also SO happy to have seen the friends I did, and am SO sorry i missed others.
I love you all!
Here's a link to my pix from the week/-end:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shaynakatherine/sets/72157615865766492/
No comments:
Post a Comment