It's July 1st. In one month I will be married. Yikes! i mean, YAY! I mean,,, both.
July 31st 2010... It's a good date. I like it.
I'm both super excited and scared at the same time. eeeeks.
There's only a few things left to do. We are finalizing the plans for the ceremony, brunch, decorations, blah blah blah.
We still need to buy the booze.
finish the ceremony. (and formation)
write the vows
assemble the lawn games
(i was going to make a book, that may or may not happen)
print the thank you cards
figure out who will help us set up and clean up after the ceremony
pay the final location balance
pay the final caterer balance
pay the final brunch balance
dye my hair, look pretty, paint my nails
pack for the honeymoon
and more things, I'm sure.
Plus the California wedding we have to figure out the payment and RSVP system.
i just wanted to get that all down in writiing. so if you see me and ask how wedding planning is going. I can tell you. it's really not that interesting.
it will be a fun day, tho, that's fer sher.
No comments:
Post a Comment