an email from a friend:
"where you at?? I know you're on your Carmen Sandiego these days, on some adventure, yo hit me up!!"
I guess that's me.
So, here we go ... (again) ... Tomorrow morning I leave for Seattle. I'll be there a week. Then I'll be in SF for a few weeks. Then on my way back to New Orleans... I'll be in NOLA til I get too stinky and tired to handle.... then back to DC to rest and launder and wash and scrub... then ?
SFers I feel like such a tease. and I apologize for that. I will be back. I promise. So y'all best stay put.
I'm almost packed and about ready to head out.
I just want to take this moment to thank all my friends for being so consistent and amazing and solid as I run laps around the nation. I don't know what i'd do without you. I know I haven't really been anywhere for a while, but it's so comforting to know I could land just about anywhere and have someone looking out, a couch to crash on, or at least a few numbers to call.
I LOVE YOU.
And thanks for all the beautiful memories and warm emails. They really do keep me going.
So that's my gooshy mooshiness before I head off on another new adventure.
word to the homeslice.
peace to all u mutherfuckers.
over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment