Sunday, June 25, 2006

N.O. vs. S.F.


I heart New Orleans, really and truely, I do: humid sunny days. hot sweaty nights. jazz. funk. soul. dresses and sandals. fried food. cheap beer. delicious.




but I also miss SF: foggy days. cold nights. hooded sweatshirts. sneakers and jeans. burritos. bloody marys. sushi. beats, breaks, and bass bass BASS.

I been out late night dancing here more than once. and people sure know how to rock out. and the music is always always incredible. and I love it.

but I also Loooove my dirty SF beatz.. yummm. can't find that here.

it's like the first time you fall in love vs. the seccond. They're just different. one's not better than the other....

Well, I'm not sure where I'll end up in when I finally move my shit out of storage and into (gasp) my own apartment (how long has it been?!). I've decided to wait til the last minute and make an impulsive, spur-of-the-moment, gut-instict decision... those always seem to work out the best for me.

Either way, I've definately decided I'm going to Burning Man this year. It's always such a huge commitment of time and money (yes, I have commitment issues) but it's always worth it. So I will be decisive about at least one thing in my life. and just do it. and say: "YES! I will be at Burning Man 2006." Now I need to buy my ticket and make it final and there's not turning back.
so there you have it. BAY AAAAREAAAA in August. :) here I come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I guess you will have to come visit me in MN, or I will have to go to SF at some point. I hope we can hang out some day before we see eachother and say, in our heads, "Do I know that person", that would suck. I guess it's good news that we both seem to look the same for a long time.
Miss you
Carrie