http://www.flickr.com/photos/90112813@N00/sets/72157594173429912/
i'm really tired and in need of a little time to decompress. With so many visitors, I feel blessed and so lucky to have such amazing friends: friends who fly across the country, who drive 2 hours just to chill for a night, who send me packages and letters - even though we haven't lived in the same city for over a year. I can't say this enough: I love you!! I Love YOU!!Ok, I'll admit it. Chad's been gone less than a day and I'm sad and a little lonely. I had been acclimated to living a relatively friendless life for the last year. There's cool people in New Orleans, people I can definately chill with and I was ok with only having surface acquaintances. But coming out of back to back to back visitors: three weeks worth of love and real friends ... I'm now experiencing withdrawal. pooooo!
I've recently heeded accurate advice from my horoscopes. I'm a particular fan of Rob Breznay's Free Will Astrology. In no way does it provide a prediction... It maybe just creates a new awareness of looking at myself and at the world around me:
Libra: "If you long to be fiercely understood, shaken awake, and dared to discover your higher calling, you've come to the right place. There are secrets that your unconscious mind has been longing to reveal to your conscious mind, and conditions are now favorable for that shocking yet pleasurable communication to unfold."
hhmmm, intruiging - secrets about unconscious self will be revealed.
No comments:
Post a Comment