I'm now back at my parents' house in Washington DC. bulgh.
I tried to be positive while I was living here last winter, but, heck, this place SUX. Well, it's only a week before I head back to SF. I cancelled my NYC trip cause half the people I know there are going out of town. Bobby, the main reason for the visit, is starting school and a new job this weekend with no extra free time, and everyone else seems super busy.
I still may try to head up to Philly to see Mike and Emily, Matt and Rich and to get a break from the rentals (I'm already about to OD on QT spent with mom and dad), but we shall see, we shall see...
If not, then I'll have plenty of spare time to work on my costumes for Burning Man since I've been recently reunited with my sewing machine !!! (Oooh, I've missed it so)
and I guess that's all the news from the peanut gallery.
over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment