Earlier today I put in my notice at work. In less than three weeks (on Monday March 19th) I will be flying out of San Francisco to join Chad in SE Asia. My last night at Blowfish will be Friday March 16th. I am leaving there on excellent terms: the manager gave me a hug today, wished me luck and said she was a little sad to see me go. I will stay in touch and am welcome back when I return.
Here's my flight itinerary:
19MAR07 17:10 SAN FRANCISCO TAIPEI
20MAR07 23:15 TAIPEI BANGKOK
28MAY07 12:15 BANGKOK TAIPEI
28MAY07 19:50 TAIPEI SAN FRANCISCO
Chad's slated to fly out of Bangkok on April 29th and my flight leaves a month later on May 28th, but I'm hoping to convince him to stay the extra month and travel with me around the rest of SE Asia. Having already spent 6 weeks in Thailand in 2003 I'm mostly interested in Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos.
At first I was nervous about the whole thing, but now I'm just super excited to be on the move again. I always seem to have ants in my pants. And good lord the weather will be better than it is here. It's fucking freeeeezing... and rain and HAIL ?!?!! wtf? Although it will be the beginning of monsoon season in Thailand, it will still be a heck of a lot warmer than it is here. can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment