It's my last week of my first year at Grad school.
YAY! ... I survived.
It's been a difficult year but a good learning experience. Right now my feet are
d r a g g i n g and I'm having major motivation issues, and strange bouts of forgetfulness/ laziness/ i-don't-know-what-the-hell but i don' wanna.
My home studio is a totally disaster. It's basically been my deposit bin for the last month with no time to clean or organize it's become a ever growing disorderly pile of pens, papers, projects, electronics, costumes, letters, mail, cloths, shoes, art supplies etc. Each time i pass by and look in, i shudder to myself, thinking - once school is over i will clean.
Also - the whole apartment needs a good scrubbing. The floors needs sweeping and our bathroom grosses me out.
The weather is gorgeous outside and i only want to play! I have little energy, time or patience for this other 'life' stuff. I just need a few days to do nothing.
Anyways.... back at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment