Thursday, December 21, 2006

New Years Resolution #1

yuck. My back is so stiff right now from sitting at a computor and working on Grad School Shiznit... but it's getting done.

I have all my slides together and I'm still working on my slide list.
I have my resume.
I have the final draft of my essay for Columbia College. (in Chicago) deadline: 2/15/07
I have a first draft of my essay for University of the Arts (in Philly) deadline: 1/15/07

I had Becky and Chad working for me, proof reading, helping me edit and giving me advice. (thanks guys!!!) I'm feeling good. I wanna try to get it all done sooner rather than later.

Anyways, this all leads me to my resolution for the new year. I don't think I ever remember being this stiff in my entire life. I stopped stretching and doing yoga while on the road trip and haven't had the chance to pick it back up again. I was so good last winter in DC. and I even got to a few classes last summer in New Orleans. It's all been down hill since Burning Man.

but Once I get grad school shit out of the way I swear I'm gonna start taking yoga classes again, at least once I week. and I also need to floss more (cause I haven't been to a dentist in yeeeears).

No comments: