Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Good News

In the last two days two wonderful events occured:

On Monday, January 29th 2007 Beth Waldman gave birth to super cute baby girl! Lanta was born 6 lbs 8 oz and 20". Now some babies are just cute cause they're babies even though they're actually kinda not-so-cute, but you can't tell the parents that so you lie and coo and talk about how cute their new born is. However, Lanta is actually in fact an incredibly adorable baby! and not just cause I love her mom and dad. See for yourself:

So cute it makes me want to vomit ... in a good way. The whole family is doing well, although after 48 hours of labor and a C-Section, they're staying in the hospital to fully recover through the end of the week.



Also, Yesterday I found out that I qualified for FULL financial assistance on my $1,820.02 sliced-finger-stitches-visit-to-the-ER-without-health-insurance hospital bill. Yup! It was entirely Free.

word.

No comments: