Thursday, January 11, 2007

In the Mail!!!

Grad school applications were mailed out yesterday afternoon!

I had an anxiety dream last night that I had given my essays to a friend to read and after I sent out the applications he got back to me saying: "You're not planning on sending these essays in, are you? These are horrible, Poorly written, and complete nonsense. You have to change everything!!"
"Nooooooo!!!" I screamed and then woke up from the dream.

What a relief! Now I have time to focus on other personal projects:
~I'm signed up for a class at SF Center for Book Arts.
~I'm going to start volunteering for them again more regularly.
~I want to look into applying to become a member City Arts Gallery
~I want to try to get some of my books sold at Needles and Pens again
~and at my new favorite store, Little Otsu
~I'm starting to think about new art projects I want to start working on
~and start looking into potential plans to travel, again... Nothing's set in stone, so I'll keep y'all posted on that.

No comments: