Monday, January 08, 2007

over the years...

Most of you SFers know Mark (of mvgals.net). For the last few years he's been documenting people and events all over San Francisco. Seriously, he's a busy, busy man.... Every year, out of his thousands and thousands of party shots he pics a handful of the "Best Of" that year.

At one point in my life I went out, a lot (almost every weekend) and my face appeared the "best of" pics for 2003, 2004, and 2005. However, the few months in 2006 I spent living in the city I hardly made it out of my house. So when he sent out the link to he "Best of 2006" I wasn't expecting to recognize any of the events or see my face anywhere... but low and behold, there I was...

Here's a look back at me in San Francisco apparently at my "best"over the last (gasp) 4 years!
best of 2003: at decompression
best of 2004: w/my girl Bobby at Mighty, freakin up on some girl, in Ibiza,
best of 2005: dancin' (of course)
best of 2006: at decompression

I think it's pretty facinating; looking back on images over the last few years, sensing the passage of time and the distance between the present and the past...

No comments: