Wednesday, July 26, 2006

GRANT Updates (part 37)

From: Shayna Cohen Mailed-By: gmail.com
To: Tana Kellner
Bcc: rachel mason
Date: Jul 20, 2006 11:02 AM
Subject: Checking In
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Delete this message | Report phishing | Show original | Message text garbled?
Hello Tana,
I hope all is well at Women's Studio. I was just checking in to make sure you received all of our materials. I was also wondering when we would here some sort of final decision about the grant and the residency.
I look forwards to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Shayna
--------------------------------------------------------
From: Tana Kellner
Reply-To: Tana Kellner
To: Shayna Cohen
Date: Jul 26, 2006 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: Checking In
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Delete this message | Report phishing | Show original | Message text garbled?
Dear Shayna,
sorry for not getting back to you earlier - last week was crazy here trying to get the building into a presentable shape for the Thursday celebration. I forwarded your material to the jurors and expect to hear by the end of next week. I'll let you know.
Best,
Tana

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


So, there you have it: Two weeks after our SECCOND proposal was submitted, I email asking if they received our materials. One week later I get a reply. We'll hear by next week. So, by August I'll know if I have to be in upstate NY in September... AAAHHH. Is the suspense killing anyone else as much as me and Rachel? And there's nothing I can really do about it except wait, so I'm prentending not to think about it, but it's always there, lurking, waiting, in the back of my mind...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»