Saturday, July 22, 2006

I hate goodbyes

FUCK THIS!!

my life seems to be constantly saying goodbye to my friends. I feel no need to prolong or overdramatise the inevitable. It's just life. Time keeps moving on. But I'm seriously starting to get sick of this shit.
goodbye SF, goodbye friends and I move to the woods. Then I'm back, but, wait! - I'm gone again. visit - goodbye .. over and over and over again.

and since I've been in New Orleans it's new people aND old friends and still all farewells.

Bobby came and then she left. Chad was here then gone. I was sad.

I made some new friends here. Carrie left after two weeks. Kyoko left yesterday. Jeff and Ryan left today. and here I am, alone again. I'm used to this by now. I know I'll just keep going. but do I have to keep going through all this? I guess that's just the transient nature of my current existence.

I've learned, as well, it's never really goodbye. Old friends and acquantances pop back into my life at unexpected moments. We stay in touch. We'll reunite years later.

allright, it's really not that bad.
I just needed to get out my frustration for a moment. I'm ready for something new.

ooohhh, I don't know what I want.... too many thoughts... not yet fully realized.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»