My new tattoo. for personal reasons. an impulsive decision. It definately feels surreal. I can't believe I just did that. I was going for the old school sailor look, cause I'm a tough girl and you know it.
jenny, jillian, shayna ... one day a few years ago we went on a search to get hearts tattooed on our knees together, but we were all broke and every place was too expensive. So I've been thinking of them and got it for the three of us... on a whim.
3 comments:
Why 3?
jenny, jillian, shayna ... one day a few years ago we went on a search to get hearts tattooed on our knees together, but we were all broke and every place was too expensive. So I've been thinking of them and got it for the three of us... on a whim.
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Post a Comment