despite my bad day yesterday I
1) awoke this morning to an email informing me that 5 of my photographs were accepted to be a part of juried exhibition taking place at Space Gallery for two weeks in august.
2) stopped by Needles and Pens to find that I had sold out of all 12 books I had left there 6 months ago. And there was a check waiting for me... (albeit a small one, it still made me happy)
3) finally despite my mumbling and fumbling yesterday at the City Arts Gallery interview I was accepted to be a member there! sweet! (apparently my work speaks for itself) I am aware that City Art Gallery isn't the most impressive place to show work, However this is an amazing opportunity to gain exposure, reach a broader audience and maybe... hopefully... sell a piece or two.
today was a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment