Tuesday, January 17, 2006

my trip to SanFran and an epiphany

what's up beeeetches??!
so, i may not be moving back to SF in February, but I WILL be visiting !!! :) bargain flights rawk. yay for expedia!

here's the dealio:

Thursday February 16th 2006
American Airlines
flight 491 Washington DC - Dallas, TX
flight 1693 Dallas, TX - San Francisco, CA
.............arriving 4:24 pm

Tuesday February 21st 2006
American Airlines
..............departing 2:19 pm
flight 614 SFO - Dallas
flight 2452 Dallas - DCA

I had an epiphany tonight while walking home from Georgetown. After walking for about an hour, a bus pulled up and stopped right in front of me. After letting someone else off, it was waiting to pick me up. And, I had the exact change right there and ready to pay for the ride -

My point is: everything works out, whether you're looking for it or not, you just gotta be open to seeing it. So maybe I shouldn't put all my faith in a random bus stopping at my feet, but anyone who's waited for busses or public transit, especially during off-hours, knows how rare it can be. At least it reminded me to look around and actually see what's right in front of me, it probably is a blessing in disguise, or an obvious one... either way, it's for the best.
that's my story, I've had a few beers, g'night.

No comments: